Our 2016 calendar of events will be updated as locations and topics are finalized.
- 6 PM February 23, 2016 Educational Workshop at Johnny Carino’s, Sioux Falls
- Topic: Navigating Social Security: What You Need To Know Before You Collect. The laws have changed!
- 12:00-1 PM March 2, 2016 Lunch and Learn at Johnny Carino’s, Sioux Falls
- Topic: 2016 Tax Time Updates & Investment Considerations
- 12:00-1 PM April 6, 2016 Lunch and Learn at Johnny Carino’s, Sioux Falls
- Topic: TBD
- May: Spring Client Appreciation Event
LUNCH AND LEARN OVERVIEW
We encourage you bring any friends or family that would enjoy attending with you.
The Lunch N Learn events will include a complimentary lunch while members of Verley Financial or guest presenters discuss current economic conditions and topics. The Lunch N Learn events will be held on the first Wednesday of each month. Discussions include but are not limited to financial planning, retirement planning, estate planning, Medicare, and tax topics. Clients will be able to add input and ask any questions during the conversation.
Each event is purely educational for the benefit of our guests, clients and their family and friends. The events and attire are casual. As space is limited, please call the office at (605) 987-2117 to book your reservations today. We look forward to seeing you for an enjoyable meal and complimentary education.
Have an idea? We are always interested in hearing what topics clients (and the public) want to learn more about. Please contact us.